Venturi Private Wealth is an independent private wealth management firm and multi-family office with offices in Austin and Oklahoma City. The majority of Venturi clients are first-generation wealth creators that have created their wealth as successful entrepreneurs and public company executives. The firm mission is to turn new money into long-term, generational wealth for the benefit of clients, their families, and society with an innovative approach to wealth management. Venturi has 30 team members and manages over $2 billion across public markets, private equity, and alternative investments.
Pre-requisites for Position
- At least two years of experience in the financial services or investment industry (typical applicant will have two to five years of industry experience)
- Proficiency in financial planning and investment analysis
- Capable of navigating and utilizing software stacks relevant to wealth management (including Microsoft Office, CRM software, and financial planning tools)
- Acquired or in the process of acquiring CFP® (or equivalent) credentials
- Extremely strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Confident and self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Acquire CFP® credentials
- Craft financial and investment plans with guidance from Lead Advisors
- Discuss and relay findings from the analysis of client/prospect financial data and statements
- Prepare materials for and attend client/prospect meetings, including investment and planning recommendations
- Help prepare business development messaging and content
- Assist with various marketing and business development activities
- Actively participate in outreach to prospective clients identified via business development efforts
- Continued development of technical skills related to financial planning and investment analysis
- Mastery of navigation and utilization of software packages
- Achievement of personal accreditations (i.e. CFP®)
- Effectiveness of communication with clients/prospects
- Fundamental understanding of the client journey and ability to competently deliver the full suite of wealth management services
- Ability to successfully complete periodic associate advisor assessments.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a growing team of high-caliber professionals. Enthusiasm and a willingness to roll up your sleeves are a must. Total compensation includes a base salary and bonus commensurate with relevant experience.